Shared or Private ?
NO door to door service, check your meeting point nearest your hotel.
- Overall travel time: 2 hours
- Waiting time: maximum 15 minutes
- Cancellation policy: Non-refundable ( free modification)
- Meeting points: view pages
- Door to door service : On request ( Extra fee expected )
Best practice to book a shared transfer
Arriving flights ( from NAP airport ) : allow at least 1 hour between the landing time and the pick-up time
Departing flights ( from Amalfi coast or Sorrento) : allow at least 2 hours between the drop off and the given time of your flight
Arriving train : allow at least 20 minutes between the arrival time and the pick-up time
Departing train: allow at least 40 minutes between the drop off and the given time of your train
The client purchases one or more seats in a specific type of vehicle, and as such, the service may be shared with other passengers. The client understands that during the trip the shuttle may effect brief detours or stops in order to pick up or drop off other clients. Pick-up times in these cases may be shifted ahead of scheduled time or delayed for up to an hour from the time as shown on the booking. The client accepts these possible modifications in scheduled pickup times.
Clients are requested to be at the meeting point at least ten minutes before the departure time as described on their booking
Easy pickup customer assistance service will inform clients of any variations. Our shuttle service is normally effected utilising 8-seater minivan and minibuses from 9 up to 20 seats, but in certain cases may also be made with buses 50 seats.
The client books a door to door transfer service. The vehicle utilized is at the complete disposal of the client for the booked service.
- Overall travel time ( from/ To Amalfi coast ) : 1 hour 20 min
- Free door to door service
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellation up on 2 days before
- Customize your transfer : Special request accepted ( ex. stop in Pompeii, excursions etc.. )
The driver will take clients from their pick-up point to the requested drop-off point.